Frederick County Public Schools
Close this window.
Aspirational Goal 1: FCPS will equip each and every student to be an empowered learner and an engaged citizen to achieve a positive impact in the local and global community
- Priority 1: FCPS will provide each and every student high quality instruction that fosters inquiry, creative thinking, complex problem solving, and collaboration.
- Priority 2: FCPS will raise achievement for all students and eliminate achievement gaps.
Aspirational Goal 2: FCPS will hire, support, and retain staff who champion individual, professional, and student excellence
- Priority 3: FCPS will implement strategies to ensure a high quality and diverse workforce.
- Priority 4: FCPS will support all staff by providing ongoing opportunities to grow as professionals throughout their career.
Aspirational Goal 3: FCPS will pursue and utilize all resources strategically and responsibly to achieve identified outcomes and inspire public confidence
- Priority 5: FCPS will provide equitable distribution of all resources based on the varied needs of students and schools.
- Priority 6: FCPS will promote clear communication and transparency in allocation of resources.
Aspirational Goal 4: FCPS will nurture relationships with families and the entire community, sharing responsibility for student success and demonstrating pride in all aspects of our school system
- Priority 7: FCPS will encourage and sustain collaborations with families and the entire community to support student success.
- Priority 8: FCPS will equip staff with the knowledge and tools necessary to be positive ambassadors who build support for our goals and initiatives.
Aspirational Goal 5: FCPS will promote a culture fostering wellness and civility for students and staff
- Priority 9: FCPS will promote and maintain a safe and respectful environment.
- Priority 10: FCPS will foster personal well-being and health among students and staff through increased awareness and engagement on these topics.
Close this window.